This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  J.C. Productions 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MBenke

New stuff:

Support for HD output card.

support for external routers in the software that will allow for more input buttons. (currently working with autopatch line).

support for external audio control surface, that will allow user to control faders for TM, DVIO, and other mixer inputs from a tactile surface. (currently supports Behringer line, will probably be a “Plug-In”instead of a standard feature.)

Support for capturing computer screen images via the network (cat5 or better). It will route the image over the dsk(s) and will be scaleable, positionable, etc.

Support for 2 time machines in 1 GC.

Support for the new 1 gig Switcher card (which will allow for larger FX and DSK’s) * there will also be a 3.1 patch for this*

DDR panel- Will allow user expanded control of Time machine clips in the switcher. (transport control, playback speed, loop etc.)

Power point converter program that will allow users to convert power point’s to .TFS, .BMP, .JPG

Support for mouse wheel’s when navigating bins (instead of having to click and drag to move through a bin.)

More flexibility in TM Backup in regards to mark in/Mark out of clips that you are backing up (instead of having to back up the whole clip).

Low Level format of Time machine hard drives. (long process, but ensures that the when the light is green, the trap is clean.* points for the first person to name that movie, and the character who said it * extra points for the actor’s name)

-I am sure there are other things that are less inspiring to many but will be treasured by the few. A complete list of enhancements/Bug fixes will be released when 3.2 ships. We are not rushing it, so the best I can say is that it will be late summer. –

Casey Green

Looks good… I also remember a record start delay was added to the TM Record in Switcher. Handy.

oh, and…

GhostBusters – Dr. Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd) 😉

Kennedy

New stuff:

Low Level format of Time machine hard drives. (long process, but ensures that the when the light is green, the trap is clean.* points for the first person to name that movie, and the character who said it * extra points for the actor’s name) –

Ghostbusters, Dan Akyroyd, don’t remember the character’s name.

What advantage will a second Time machine give me? Will I be able to have 6 video tracks and will I be able to have effects between them. or is it just like having a second editor in the box. It would be nice if you could use both in the same edit project

John Thomason
    JC Productions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.