Home Forums Success Stories Big Thanks from NFL Films

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Karl Lee Soule’ 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

simpletoon

I know a lot of you appreciate the help each of us gets from the Tech support at GStreams, but I wanted to make it officially known that we here at NFL Films really, really are thankful for the the friendly working relationship that’s been established with GS since 1999. Chris Hayes and Mike Dabbs, Benke, et al….you guys KNOW how much I personally appreciate your help and friendship. I think most users know that a lot of your time and efforts never show up on the radar screen, and it is has not gone unnoticed with us.

…Oh, I can’t forget to thank some of the old timers who’ve moved on….especially Karl Soule and Casey Green.

The NFL Channel, which is due to launch in less than a month, will produce a lot of shows here in the Mt. Laurel studio. HD, SD, Fiber….all the cool new toys. And you know what? We’re using 5 Globecaster systems in various configurations to augment some of those toys and to pick up some slack and fill in some gaps. There are a lot of new ideas and specs that we are attempting do, and I personally am excited to see these Globecasters pushed to the limits. (We’ve come a long way from the cutting edge internet presence we had the past 3 years with Globecaster and “NFLFilmsTV”.) Of course, there’s no way that I’d even be typing this without the support from the guys mentioned above. The late night calls, the multiple calls in a row, the “oh yeah, while I’ve got you’s…” All I can say is “Thank You”.

(this post by no means relenquished you tech dudes from answering any more of my calls…)

Thanks again,
    Craig

Casey Green

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the kind words… If you are ever out in L.A., gimme a call.

5 GlobeCasters… now that is chock-full-o-layers!

thanks again,

-CG
    http://www.caseygreen.tv

Ted

I’ll second the Kudo’s.
    Nice to hear it from others too.

Old Timers!?! Hey, I ain’t THAT old… 😆

Thanks, Craig. You and your team have always been class acts. Great success with the new NFL Channel!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.