Home Forums Beta Testing build 3196

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  petes 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

crsbnd

Resaving has been hit or miss. I have one project that was small enough that I saved it 5 times and never got a picon, another that got it on the second try. Glad to know that it isn’t just me though.

petes

Yes, I’ve noticed this in A/C also. Kind of random (appearing) under what condition this happens. (I have seen similar in earlier builds, but it was associated with other oddities, like saves that “kinda failed”.)

aidonor

Well I know 2.9.1 is released but I figured I’d list problems we are still having and also that just showed up after the last patch.. I’m not sure if RC1 is newer or not.

We still have an issue with the T-bar on the control surface… Anytime you try to use it the control surface jumps to 4048 frames but the GC software doesn’t so we still get jumping and the T-bar is completely unusable.

We also started getting Time Machine file corruptions like crazy. I had to backup all the files I could and reformat our drives and it seems to have fixed the problem. All of the corruptions were with files made AFTER 2.9.1 was installed.

We’re also having issues with live encoding through Switcher now that we did not have before. Previously if I were encoding from switcher using the program out as the feed it would run fine and I could adjust audio from the mixer. Now when the TM starts recording I get video and no audio whatsoever. This only happened after the 2.9.1 patch that fixed the wav audio problem.

I also started getting complaints of a significant reduction in speed accessing the bins and loading the picons. Now that can always be a MS issue but it only started after the patch to 2.9.1.

aidonor

Well the speed thing seems fine now and the T-bar was a mistake on which version that system had on it. I had put 2 machines to 2.9.1 but not the third by mistake.

petes

The speed thing is because when you do an uninstall/reinstall (assuming you did it this way) the picons all have to be rebuilt (just once though).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.