Home Forums How can I do this? Chroma key in preditor?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fgolman 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas

Is there a way to use chroma key in preditor?

Thanks
    Thomas

RomainR

Yes there is a way to chromakey in Preditor, not easy but doable.

First you have to set up the key in Air Command. Put you TMclips and set up the key. Once that is done you can go to Preditor and set up the same TMclips on the timeline with the FX that you have to make in PFX so that you can chromakey in Preditor and if I remember correctly it will work.
    Now put that to tape, redigitise it and place it on the timeline.

That is the only way I got Preditor to work with the chromakey.

I hope it helps spark a solution for you.

Romain

Thomas

Romain,
    Thanks. That’s the same conclusion I came to. Unless someone else has any ideas that’s what I’ll do.
    Thomas

Chip

thomas
    use FX and make a full screen effect. I did this last year for some PIPs. I bet it would work full screen as well. Also I remember there was a how to on this subject as well. It is somewhere in the archives of TC.

aidonor

Wouldn’t it be nice if you could drop your saved chroma key picon into Preditor? Hmm anyone even tried doing that? I know I can set a chroma key and save the settings to a picon but until now I never thought about even trying to drop it on a timeline…. Hmm guess i got some playing to do. I’ll post back later if it worked or not.

fgolman

Just tried the Chromakey picon in Preditor … doesn’t work.

Oh well … it certainly would be great if it did!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.