Home Forums Troubleshooting Clip window video level too high

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  petes 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

GHolzer

In the editor, the video levels for the clip windows in trim clip and trim edit are way to high all of a sudden but my program window is fine.

Do I have a problem with one of my cards?

Thanks Gary

Chip

I had this problem a while back. I also had in AC a shift of all the Icons around the busses. When we installed the upgrade we reseated all cards and the problems went away. So It could have been the reseating or it could have been the reistalling of software.

GHolzer

I did just reinstall the software, I’ll try first to reseat the cards.

Thank You,

Marc

This may be an over simplified answer, but have you set your monitor to true color?

GHolzer

Marc
    Yes, the monitor is set correctly.
    The problem is only with the clip window, primarily the preview window while the program side is fine.

Thanks

petes

I seem to remember this problem being discussed a while back. Was it the ClipGrab card that might need to be reseated, or is bad? That would be my first thought. Try searching the archives. If you can’t find it, ask Tech Support, they can help you or maybe find the post if it’s not there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.