Home Forums How can I do this? Archives Corner-pinning

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jcurtis 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jcurtis

I’m curious to find out exactly how you do a corner-pinned frame and animate it in panimation. I’m trying to create a pseudo DVE wherein my lowerthirds drape onto the screen as if page turned on.

many thanks,

-J.

——————

Eric Pratt

I’m not sure, but my ClipMem compositiong tutorial might have how to animate a Cornerpin over time. But if it doesn’t, try this. Put your text on the first layer. On the first frame rt-click on the layer box and choose layers, then click the map mode button in the layer properties panel. Choose move corners and warp your layer to taste by grabbing the corners and putting them where you want. Click the animate all button in the layer properties panel. Then go to the last frame of your animation and click the 1:1 button in the layer properties panel. This should animate the four corners of your layer moving independantly from their original shape to full screen. That should get you going.

Eric Pratt
    Trinity Tech Rep

EricP@play.com
    http://www.play.com

jcurtis

Eric, thanks. This gave me a good place to start. In fact, as has been happening with all the cool things the trinity has to offer, it pushed into me a new strange and wonderful place. (okay, maybe that was a bit flowery)

However, I’m wondering as to how I can make the corner-pinned page curl. I’m attempting to make a template for all my lower thirds where they drape on, much in the same way the PAGE CURL DVE works. No big hurry.

-J.

**** What entertainment company performs 300+ concerts a year and never picks up a microphone? find out: http://www.dovecomm.net ****

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.