Home Forums General Discussion Does Anyone Have the Trinity Tutorials or Manuals?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Taharka 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Taharka

Hello everyone I have been a Trinity user for over 4 years now, and I can legitimately call myself an intermediate user maybe one day master. In fact, I won some national recognize graphic production awards. Well anyway, I use to have the downloaded Adobe Acrobat reader files of the Trinity Manuals such as Personal FX, Pananation, Air Command & Titlewave. My hard drive recently went out on me and there were 2 manuals which I did not back up Personal Fx & Panamation. I am sending an extreme [b:685a8d4ab2]S.O.S.[/b:685a8d4ab2] out here in cyberspace. Does anyone have these two tutorials (basic & advance manuals). I would really appreciate it someone can tell me where to find these manuals. . 🙁 My email is deluentry@yahoo.com. Thank you very much for reading.

Sincerely

Taharka

Mike Haskell

Taharka

“I just like to say I am the luckiest man on earth.” Just kidding. I am elated that I found the updated version of the Trinity/Globecaster 2.4 manuals. 😀

Thanks

Taharka

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.