Home Forums General Discussion Dual Warp Effects & DSK Content Pack

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MBenke 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dave Ireland

I recently upgraded my GlobeCaster software to 3.1 and have yet to reinstall the Dual Warp Effects & DSK Content Pack that I originally purchased several years ago. Before I proceed with the install, are there any issues that I should be aware of regarding compatibility? I think this software was originally developed for the Trinity not GlobeCaster. For example, the install instructions for the Dual Warp Effects say to “Drag and drop the contents inside the Install Set folder (on the CD) onto the Trinity folder on your hard drive” In my case, it would be the GlobeCaster folder not the Trinity folder. Right? In help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Casey Green

You pretty much got it right. Install to the GlobeCaster folder rather than the Trinity folder.

Also, if you want to alter the effect files, when you open the project files in Anim/Comp or Effects Gen, certain elements may not be found due to the change in directory structure.

A red box may appear as a place holder, but you will be able to go into the object’s properties panel and manually select the location of the correct element’s texture, etc.. Then resave the project.

thats it – hope this helps,

-CG

MBenke

with dsk content pack 1, install the first cd in the :/Globecaster directory
    Install disk 2 in the :/Trinity directory, that way you will have no red squares.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.