Home Forums General Discussion Interested in Training?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Casey Green 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Do you feel like you aren’t getting enough productivity out of your GlobeCaster?

Haven’t touched the Animator/Compositor yet for fear of the learning curve?

Maybe I can help!

You may have seen my ugly mug at a trade show, or on the product demo videos located on this site. I have been working on the Trinity/GlobeCaster product line since ’97, both as an end user and as an employee of Play/GlobalStreams. I’ve switched live shows, edited, and created graphics and effects on the box. I’ve also provided training to people at NFL Films, Cisco, Siebel, MSNBC, and other clients when I worked for GlobalStreams.

I am now working for myself, and have been providing training and tech services in the Northern California region, as well as switching events and editing on my own GlobeCaster.

If you would like to get more out of your system, please call or e-mail me, and I’d be happy to travel to your facility to provide personalized training for you and your staff. I offer both 1 and 2 day training sessions for both introductory and advanced users.

Thanks,

Karl Soule’
    karl@REMOVEbadmonkey.tv
    916-284-0586

A couple of years ago, Lee Stranahan led a one-day class of Trinity users here in Washington, teaching some of the beyond-the-basics tricks. It was a terrific class, and of course, it was pretty affordable.

I’d be interested in taking another class like that.

Tim Johnson

I gained a lot from Karl’s expertise when we were working on the Trinity 2.0 content a million years ago–this guy knows the box inside and out. I highly recommend his services to anyone who wants to be more productive in their edits, graphics and live switches.

Good luck, Karl–I hope all is going well for you out there!

Thanks, Tim! I’ve been keeping busy with events and training in the local area. I just completed another training class locally, and before that I did live switching and editing for the USDA at their big Ministerial Coference and Expo here in town.

I had to deliver an 8-minute ‘highlight’ reel to the closing ceremony by 6:20pm. I ran the beta master in the door at 6:13! Nothing like a little pressure!

To any who haven’t taken advantage of Tim’s Graffic Jam packs, I would recommend them as well. They include all the elements to create and customize your own broadcast graphics, from religion to sports and everything in between.

crsbnd

Just wanted to chime in with my support of Karl’s expertise. Most everyone at GlobalStreams learned a thing or two from Karl (some of us a little more than others). If you want to learn how to do it, take advantage of him.

Tim Johnson

Thanks for the words, Karl. I hope the heavens smile on you and your business.

Ted

I’ll not only add the list of those who regard Karl as one of the most knowledgeable people on the box, but the money spent on training will come back to you 10 fold in no time.

There is so much more power in the GC then most of us ever realize or utilize.

I’ll just add another tip. The two-day training is by far the best. Overwhelm yourself the first day, then fine tune and retain even more the second day. Make sure you have a few recent projects for him, to demonstrate some tips on how you could have improved your workflow.

Good luck Karl. Ya gotta stop by the “Mecca” some time! We’ll get Eric Pratt and a few of the old boys over for our own private “Trinity Fest”!!!

Casey Green

Sounds like fun!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.