Home Forums General Discussion NAB 2006?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MBenke 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TWB

Heading to Las Vegas soon. Does anyone know of any Globecaster-specific demo/training that might be helpful for an intermediate-skilled user?

Or, should I just hang out at the Global Streams booth, and ogle them, hoping to pick up some clever tricks?

Are there still folks who go to the Star Trek bar for a “Trinity” get together?

Casey Green

I’ll be there showing Useful FX for GlobeCaster / Trinity and you better believe I’ll be at Quark’s Bar at some point. usually Wed we meet there.

it’s tradition now. hope to see you there.

-Cg

MBenke

We are happy to have existing customers hang out at the booth. Come check out all the new stuff whenever you want. If possible please hold off till the last hour of each show day to talk tips and tricks as it is hard to manage demo time with training time during the hectic busy hours of the show.

Hopefully I will be able to do a training day next year with my laptop/4000 solution at a hotel or something. I wouldnt mind doing something at the booth on sunday before the show, but exhibitor passes would be hard to come up with for everybody.

Can’t wait to see you guys.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.