Home Forums User Contributions New area

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Reece 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Several users have asked for an area where their works can be shared with other users. Well, this is the place!

If you’d like to share an effect, graphic, tutorial, or anything else with everyone else in the community, please email the item to support AT globalstreams.com. We’ll host the item and reply with a link to the item. Once you receive the link, you can come in here and compose your message with the new link.

Thanks,

GlobalStreams

Bret

Weren’t there images and tutorials on TC? Can those ever be restored or are they long deleted?

aidonor

another good question is how many are still usable with the changes in the software since then. I think I have some effects and stuff that were on the old TC board in that area. If I find them I’ll see about posting them here.

petes

Far as I know it should all work. I have all that content (tutorials, projects, etc.) GS, can you post it? (If you need it, contact me and I’ll email it to you.)

Scali

Hi there,

i am a newbie with the GC…where can I find step by step tutorials?
    I’d like to make a virtual set or simple animations etc…thanks in advance!

Greetz,
    Scali

Mike Haskell

Bret

I’d like to know why we haven’t heard from GS about the TC tutorials. Are they listening?

5Kchair

Apparently not.

Dave Reece

Scali, The manuals including the tutorials manual are available on the globalstreams site. http://www.globalstreams.com/support/downloads/manuals
    Thre are manuals in pdf form for several different releases.
    Hope this helps,
    Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.