Home Forums General Discussion new forum and GC staff

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  aidonor 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

aidonor

I was wary of what was in store when GS took over TC. I know we want to get the old info up but I understand the trouble in changing over and am a patient sort. I have been very pleased at the tone of the board (even with the few pokes at GS) and the quick replies by Mike on behalf of the tech team and basically the company voice to the masses here. I also have been very happy with the help I have gotten from the tech support team. There was a period where things were clunky but I usually had good dealings with the tech support dept. from Play and the early GS team. The only down period was a few months during the transition period when I think messages were probably going to the wrong place. I don’t know about anyone else but I also have to give a good word for Oakes Briscoe and other sales staff who I have had several open dialogues with. I have seen responses to things I have suggested (I am sure others made the same/similar suggestions for it to get implemented so quickly) and had several calls from GS asking about what we needed/wanted in the future Globecasters and what would it take to retain our business. I know different people have different experiences but I just wanted to pat the GS folks whoI have worked with lately a pat on the back. I don’t want to leave Dan Cooper of Tech support out for getting me an RMA form in record time. By the time I got off the phone it was in my email. I also liked getting a live voice when I called without a long wait. I am not used to that with most tech lines. Hopefully GS keeps moving forward and continues to build good customer relations.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.