Home Forums Success Stories Squaw Valley KT-22 Awards

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Casey Green 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This will be my second year in a row producing the Squaw Valley KT-22 awards show. I just finished putting the final touches on the graphics/video package and it looks stellar! 3.0 made the job a WHOLE lot easier than last year, with the improved import in the Editor, and improved features in the A/C and CG programs.

For this show, I primarily use my system as a StillStore/ClipStore, projecting up onto 2 big 12′ screens. There are 12 awards handed out, and a minimum of 3 nominees for each award. Each nominee had pictures and video clips, which all needed editing/tweaking. There are easily 20 video segments to produce, and over 60 customized title slides. GlobeCaster makes it easy to do.

Last year, about 90 minutes before showtime, a number of misspelled names were discovered. These were on my final master sheet, and had been approved by 3 different people already. Had we used a lesser system, we couldn’t have made the changes in time. But, with the GlobeCaster, it was a piece of cake.

Anyway, thanks for 3.0!!!!

Ted

Congrats Karl. I’m sure a talented guy like you will make it look great!

Tim Johnson

Good luck, Karl! I hope it goes well for you!

Casey Green

Good to hear Karl!

Glad you are doing well. If you’re in L.A. anytime, gimme a call.

-CG

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.