Home Forums How can I do this? tally interface

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dcooper 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aidonor

I wanted to verify what I need to do to connect our tally lights up. What my CCU requires is a simple contact closure so I was going to use a simple set of 3 relays. By the docs I have I will need to use an external power supply, ground it to pin 5 of the 9 pin sub-D. Connect positive to each of the relays and connect the other coil legs to pins 1,6,2 for 3 cameras. I am assuming it does not matter if I use a 5V or 12V power supply since the docs say the MAX is 12V. I plan on building this today so will check back here before I plug it all in. Someone sent me a file containing all the info I need but I can not read the file now for some reason and can not tell the program that made it because the file extension is missing.

dcooper

Email support (support@globalstreams.com) with your fax number and I can get you the document you can’t open now.

You are correct on the power supply issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.