Home Forums Troubleshooting Trinity 2.4 Trouble

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Freestyle 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Freestyle

First off…Yes I know I should upgrade this system to the Globecaster but infortunately it does not go out on enough rentals to justify the upgrade cost at this time.

With that said here is my problem.

This system has been in storage for a few months now…ok about 6months. I am now prepping the system for a show, that I leave tommorrow for, where we need to do a two Trinity/Globecaster show and I am having trouble getting the Trinity software to startup correctly. After I double click on the “Air Command” icon the software starts it boot up and testing and I get the following error:
    “Errors reported during creation of VEMainBusDevice device(s)
    Slot 10 got error ‘no software driver for target hardware board'”

Then the next error i get is “editor.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows”

I have reseated all of the cards in the machine with the same results.

I would rather not reinstall the entire Trinity software pack but if I have to I will.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have Trinity 2.4 build 3087 installed and the PC is a P2 350MHZ running Windows 2000 ServicePack 3.

Casey Green

Possibly bad memory on the Switcher card… if you have any from another card to swap out, try that.

-CG

amlvideo

Try reseating the memory sticks.
    mike

amlvideo

Try reseating the memory sticks.
    mike
    Also clean the contacts with a pencil eraser.

Freestyle

I have tried reseating the memory chips in the switcher card and the warp card. I also cleaned the contacts with the same results.

I have spare cards being shipped to me at the Iowa State Fair to try to fix this problem.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Casey Green

did you swap the memory to see if the problem follows the memory?

Freestyle

I finally got it working.

I don’t think memory was the issue.

I had spare cards shipped down to me and I replaced the preview card and all is good now. When I pulled the preview card out I found a “Globecaster” sticker on the card. I think in one of my system cleanings I got a couple of cards mixed between a upgraded globecaster system an old Trinity system.

Thanks for you help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.