Home Forums How can I do this? Upgrade Help Trinity and Windows XP

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  videobob 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

VideoTech

Well after 2 weeks of trying to get Trinity (1.3) to run on XP, we’ve finally had success. Win 2k and XP would not recognize the video net card. We tried doing an upgrade from Win 98 and NT, both which will run with out the video net drivers, but to no avail. Each time the Air Command would not launch as it could not connect to the Trinity. We contacted tech support and they gave us the video net drivers for Win 2k. These drivers were installed after the Trinity software and seem to be working fine. But ofcourse that was only this afternoon…so we will have to wait to see if it is a real success. We use to use this machine as our main live broadcast platform, but now it is upline of our new Video Toaster 2. But when we get into our new building it’s primary job will be live and recorded camera switcher for our services.

Cheers

Chris

videobob

Funny, I decided to load Windows 2000 Professional onto my Trinity
    this weekend and it worked perfect the first time, no problems.
    – Videobob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.