Home Forums Troubleshooting Unable to load Preditor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mrstoney 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David M

Out of the blue I get this:
    “ABORT UNABLE TO LOAD PREDITOR LAYOUT.
    CAN NOT LOAD A SWITCHER LAYOUT WHILE RUNNING PREDITOR
    (E8ED001D)

also, when I try to load the switcher I get this:

ABORTED APPLICATION STARTUP BECA– USE COULDN’T GET THE MEDIA MANAGER ADD-ON A REQUESTED TIMED OUT
    (E8000002).

can anyone help me get up and rinning again ?

Thanks in advance

Richard

You could try removing the desktop layout picon from the default folder. This would help only if you have saved a customized layout for Switcher and in that layout there is a folder that is currently unavailable. Removing the layout file you would reset to default view which should work unless you have hard drive related problems.

Mrstoney

I have had a similiar problem like that before. It sounds like a layout file is corrupted. I could never find the corrupted file, so the only way that I could fix the problem was to do a uninstall/reinstall. Everytime that was the only way I could get it to fix the problem. Hopefully the other solution will work for you, but if it doesn’t just uninstall the software and reinstall it and you should be fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.