Home Forums General Discussion Useful FX released at NAB 2006 – Now Shipping

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Casey Green 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Casey Green

April 24, 2006 – Las Vegas
    NAB 2006

The Useful FX content pack for GlobeCaster / Trinity (www.UsefulFX.com) will be released and for sale at the GlobalStreams booth at NAB 2006.

Useful FX was designed from the ground up to empower Trinity and GlobeCaster users by offering a suite of FX tools that are most commonly asked for and needed in everyday Video Production. As many of you know, there are many FX included with the Trinity/GlobeCaster software, but some of the included FX that are fun to look at are rarely used in day-to-day projects. Useful FX (11.5 GB of FX Data, shipping as 1 DVD-ROM) is a collection of Transitions, DSKs, Color Correction tools, Timers, Warp DVEs, PIP FX, Countdowns, Key FX, (and a whole lot more) that were specifically designed with the idea of creating what is needed most often and what will add value to your productions… FX Content that is, well…. Useful.

Useful FX retails for $495.00 and can be purchased at the GlobalStreams booth for a discount as a show special. For more details, ask a GS representatve in the GS booth or email UsefulFX@gmail.com

(NTSC version 1.0 shipping… PAL version planned.)

[img:c777972921]http://www.caseygreen.tv/images/UsefulFX.JPG[/img:c777972921]

Eric

anyway we can buy it online? – I’d love to use pay pal – maybe a few on ebay with a buy it now…….

Thanks Casey!

eric

fgolman

Hi Casey,

Checked out your site … this FX package looks great.

Unfortunately, not attending NAB … is there any way to get that discount otherwise?

Thanks!

Fritz Golman
    Chicago IL

Casey Green

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your interest in Useful FX. I have been real busy this week, and have not had enough time to get the online details worked out yet.

Most likely, the week after NAB I will start to offer online sales using PayPal, and then eventually thru Ebay and UsefulFX.com

As far as the discount goes, it is currently incentive for NAB show attendees only. Perhaps someone you know that is going to NAB can pick up a copy for you…

Thanks again,

– CG
    – Useful FX

Eric

Ok, what is the discount? I’ve got to enter that into my G0 – No Go NAB cost caculation spreadsheet (version 1.0) and see if it tips the scales into the GO category…… 😉

Casey Green

Useful FX is retailing for $495, but will be available at NAB for around $450… final pricing details are being worked out, but that should give you an idea.

Hope to see you at the GlobalStreams booth. There are alot of other cool products and new features to see.

-CG

Marc

Hi Casey, I didn’t make it to NAB.
    Any more word on this pack?
    I’d like to purchase……….

Cheers,
    Marc

mbelmont@klsrtv.com

Casey Green

Hi Marc,

Yes, in fact. Useful FX (DVD-ROM) v1.0 (NTSC) for Trinity / GlobeCaster is now for sale online thru PayPal for $495 + shipping/handling.

Currently, only the NTSC version is available, with a PAL version planned.

Anyone interested in a copy can email their information to UsefulFX@gmail.com and a PayPal invoice will be emailed to you.

thanks for your interest,

-CG

fgolman

Do you have a website where we can see some of the effects?

Thanks!

Fritz Golman
    Chicago IL

Casey Green

The website is currently under construction, but it is:

http://www.UsefulFX.com

I am planning on adding a Streaming Video showing the effects soon… when I get enough extra time!

-CG

aidonor

Any other way to get this besides paypal?

No offense to those who like it but I won’t touch paypal and besides that I work for a Gov’t agency so I can only do VISA or purchase order.

Casey Green

I may be able to provide other options. If interested, email me at:

UsefulFX@gmail.com

thanks,

-CG

Casey Green

Here are some screen shots from UsefulFX:

If interested, please email UsefulFX@gmail.com

thanks everyone,

Casey Green
    http://www.UsefulFX.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay Up to Date on News and Upgrades

Whether one of the first or one of the newest in the GlobeCaster family, we will drop you a line from time to time.